Mind Over Matter Solutions: EFT / Emotional Freedom Technique | NLP / Neuro-Linguistic Programming | Self-Hypnosis | Positive Hypnosis | Acupressure Hypnosis (Emotional Balancing Points) | Past Life Regression | Astrology – Numerology – Birth Order | Content (Writing) Coaching (Asheville, NC)
Michelle Payton 2018 Events At-A-Glance in Asheville, NC +
20 October 2018 (Sat.) | 12pm-2pm | Positive Hypnosis Self-Facilitation Study Group | Cost: Donation (book required)
Michelle Payton Class & Event Details in Asheville, NC +
O C T O B E R 2 0 1 8
Positive Hypnosis Self-Facilitation Study Group | 20 October (Sat.)| 12pm-2pm | Cost: Donation (book required) | Crystal Visions Books & Gifts | Pre-registration required | Max. 9
Positive Hypnosis Self-Facilitation Study Group
Interrupting stinkin’ thinkin’ is seen in any ordinary day:
– A child falls and skins a knee; to interrupt the wail that follows, a parent might respond, “Come here. Let me kiss it. Now it’s all better.”
– To encourage positive dog behavior, one might interrupt patterns through treats.
– To remain positive during chaos, one might interrupt patterns by singing an uplifting tune in one’s head.
We will be taking a closer look at how interrupting stinkin’ thinkin’ technically works. This is an introductory workshop for those interested in studying the Positive Hypnosis process, self-facilitating, and/or adding concepts from this type of self-facilitation to your professional practice. Looking on the bright side of life isn’t just a catchy phrase; it’s, technically, an effective solution-building tool. Michelle Payton, author of Positive Hypnosis: Re-associating with Solution-based Memories and creator of the Positive Hypnosis process, introduces how to self-facilitate and add this method to existing personal and professional practices. This workshop:
– introduces the learning process and brain function,
– shares how Positive Hypnosis techniques are utilized to optimize remembered learning,
– discusses concepts on how to revise “don’t want” to “do want,”
– and demonstrates how positive memories collapse unwanted patterns.
Hypnosis and Neuro-Linguistic Programming techniques will be the primary processes used to reach the subconscious and consciousness. You must own Positive Hypnosis: Re-associating with Solution-based Memories prior to attend the study group (this can be purchased from Crystal Visions or Amazon.com) as we will be referencing directly from the book. Other professional materials supplied. To hold your seat, pre-register by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or calling 828-681-1728.
Additional skill building recommendation list:
– Books: Healing What’s Real: Expanding Your Personal Power with Mind Over Matter Techniques by M. A. Payton, D.C.H., Positive Hypnosis: Re-associating with Solution-based Memories required for this workshop
– Online radio/audio interviews/excerpts (free) with Michelle A. Payton at www.MichellePayton.com
– Individual Positive Hypnosis and Self-facilitation sessions with Michelle A. Payton, M.A., D.C.H., Author