Mind Over Matter Solutions with Michelle
Michelle Payton facilitates remembering and re-using positive past experiences to collapse negative mindsets and patterns by using Positive Hypnosis which can include a combination of Self-Hypnosis, EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique), NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming), Acupressure Hypnosis (creating Emotional Balance Points), Past Life Regression, Mindful Writing Coaching (oral story-sharing to paper), and Birth Mix Patterns. Her practice is in the Asheville, North Carolina area and serves Asheville, Hendersonville, Weaverville, Waynesville, and other outer lying areas–TN, GA, SC, NY, +. On this site you will find:
- Michelle’s background–http://michellepayton.com/about-michelle/,
- Michelle’s 9 books–http://michellepayton.com/books-mapayton/,
- what her individual sessions entail–http://michellepayton.com/sessions/,
- her upcoming events and workshops–http://michellepayton.com/classes-events/,
- audio and video education–http://michellepayton.com/education-pages-quick-links/
- (if you enjoy printed reports) astrology and numerology reports–http://michellepayton.com/printed-reports/.
Motivated Adult Learners Get Results
As a college educator who specializes in working with Adult Learners, Michelle keeps specific characteristics in mind as clients re-experience solutions through Positive Hypnosis and other mind over techniques. Adult Learners, when motivated, might be described as:
– Autonomous (respond, react, rely on independent experiences)
With these qualities in mind, Michelle applies Positive Hypnosis by facilitating and training clients how to self-direct and draw from positive life experiences (since all learn through re-association) to enable them to build uplifting willpower to collapse unwanted habits or patterns. Positive Hypnosis and connected mind over matter techniques tap into the science of how the brain works and the science connected to self-gratitude and gratitude that re-creates a positive mindset to effectively problem-solve (Want more details? Click on the “Education” button for free and fee training.). The following video reviews unintentional and intentional learning with quick suggestions to take intentional action at this moment (4 min. 6 sec.).
Michelle Payton is a member of the National Board of Professional and Ethical Standards, has fulfilled mastery requirements for the Society of Neuro-Linguistic Programming™, and is an active member and founder of the Asheville Area Wholistic & Integrative Professionals.
Remember that whatever tools you use on your path, you are the key to your well being.